Week 192 - WWWW No 1 Photo Collection - 04-18-2010
Since we are home, in Atascadero, until July, we thought it would fun
to hear from you. This is our first in a series of "guess what this
photo is". This is a closed book quiz, no peeking at previous
travelogues, no Googling and keep your eyes on your own paper (i.e. If
more than one persons reads your travelogue, each should respond with
their own answers. Please reply with your name
and delete all photos
before sending. We'll start with an
easy set this week, but they will get tougher.
Exact answers are worth two points. If not exact, but we realize you
know the answer, we'll give you one. For example, if Texas is the
answer, you'll get one point for "that really big southern state where
they say 'remember the Almanor'". Here we go:
1. What is this building?
2. This was our best photo from this state. What state is it?
3. What city is this church in?
4. What park is this arch in?
5. What is the name of this arch?
6. Is this animal nocturnal?
7. What river are we on?
8. What ocean is this ship on?
9. Why isn't Mark looking at the airplane?
10. Where is this restaurant?
Good luck, we look forward to your replies.
Love, Pete and Ellen
Photos from Sep-Nov 2006